Mom Jeans

White and denim on Jenaly Enns of In My Dreams, a Vancouver, Canada Personal Style and Fashion blog.

White and denim on Jenaly Enns of In My Dreams, a Vancouver, Canada Personal Style and Fashion blog.

White and denim on Jenaly Enns of In My Dreams, a Vancouver, Canada Personal Style and Fashion blog.White and denim on Jenaly Enns of In My Dreams, a Vancouver, Canada Personal Style and Fashion blog.

White and denim on Jenaly Enns of In My Dreams, a Vancouver, Canada Personal Style and Fashion blog.
 ( Zara top (similar), American Apparel high rise jeans (similar), Converse sneakers and Romwe sunglasses )

Wearing my "mom" jeans again, I wore them on a bike ride around the sea wall a few weeks ago. I am more into low rise or mid rise jeans but once in a while I do like to do high rise. I find it not as comfortable or easy as low rise especially in the summer when it is hot and sticky!!

Speaking of hot and sticky, Manitoba (where I grew up and am right now) it is very humid here because we don't have water around us so it is very humid in summer time. I have been wearing easy going clothes. I know I said I would take lots of pictures but I have been so busy with family that I have not really had time. But to be honest it has been nice to take a step back from the usual and the internet and just been able to relax and enjoy spending time with my family which so rarely happens now a days. But I promise as soon as I get back to the usual day to day in Vancouver, more pictures will come.

xoxo


Comments

  1. more fab shots! how do you edit your pictures for that film / filter effect? xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are edited with through Lightroom, hope that helps!!!

      Delete
  2. ummmm now I want a pair of mom jeans! And I agree with Charlotte! Your pictures are awesome.. Fantastic eye for edits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am glad you all like them!!

      Delete
  3. its been raining the past 2 days here in Vancouver, its really nice actually. I can wear my fav. jacket again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice, glad your enjoying it, I hate rain so I am glad I am missing it!!!

      Delete
  4. Now those are jeans I wish my mom would have worn! You look super pretty, I love the minimalist vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts