My skincare favorites

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

At the moment I have completely fell into with taking care of my skin. I know that might sound strange but for me, this is quite exciting.

I never was the kind of girl who paid too much attention to beauty or skincare products. I never felt the desire to use them and I actually treated my skin very poorly. For example, I never use to take my makeup off before bed. I know (I can see everyone cringing right now), it's awful but it's the true. I was way to lazy and just honestly didn't care too much. For the odd times that I did take my makeup off, it was just by washing my face with water and calling it a day.

But recently things have changed. I am not sure what exactly happened or when this urge too take better care of myself happened but I am glad it did. So I have been some products now for a while to take proper take of my skin and have found some ones I am very happy with and keep grabbing. Some of these products are new to my routine but I am loving each one. So let's dig in to it and see what products I am using and why.

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop
First we have this shower gel that I just picked up from The Body Shop but I already know it is going to be a long term favourite. Just the smell alone makes me want to pour it in my water, it is just amazing. I have always really liked The Body Shop products and I think they make some of the best smelling products out there. So I went on a bit of a haul too long ago, since it had been WAY to long since I had been and I now have this new passion for my skin and wanting to find the best products out there. So I highly recommend if you love a yummy smelling body wash.

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Next up is this Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub. This scrub is SO good, I bought this in Sephora back when I was back home on holiday in September. I had been wanting a facial scrub for a long time and I stumbled across this and just thought it sounded great so I gave it a try.

I am the type of person who like a harsh scrub, otherwise I feel like it isn't really doing the job properly. Maybe this is just because of how my skin is but I really like to have that gritty feeling. This walnut scrub definitely has that and my face always feels as if it's a baby's bottom after using it. My skin tends to feel very dry in the winter, especially in certain places like my face and hands so I feel like I need a good exfoliator to get rid of dry, dead skin and replace it with new more hydrated skin.

I think this scrub has helped me achieve exactly what I wanted with a facial scrub, so 100% approved by me.

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop
Going back to The Body Shop. This product has been a life long favourite and smelling it just brings me back to my younger years and just that alone is worth having this product in my life and I know that you know what I mean by that. We all have products like that.

For me this is the most amazing smell, it really doesn't get better. And not only does this smell amazing, it feels so good on. This is the Satsuma body butter and when I put it on it just soaks right in to my skin. You don't get any of that oily feeling that is just lying on your skin, which you don't want. So I highly recommend any of the body butter's from The Body Shop, especially if you are looking for good products that aren't too expensive.

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop
So I recently made an online purchase from Sephora, as I tend to do. And when you order online with Sephora you can get SO many free sample of products too try (seriously love Sephora shopping online).

*Side note - If you are going to shop anything from Sephora I highly suggest making your purchase online, so much more free products to try and test. Then if you find something you really like, then you can buy it and you don't pay for shipping after $50 which is super easy to do. Seriously, this is my tip to you.*

*Side note #2 - They should really pay me for this.*

Anyways, moving on, back to the product. Yes, when I made that purchase one of the free samples I got was this Estēe Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye complex. Now I have only been able to use it this week so far but I can definitely see myself purchasing this product once this sample is done (which will take a while, you only need so little). I have never had an eye serum, cream or gel that has felt so nice. It soaks in and makes my under eyes feel so soft. And with my age I am excited to see what it can do. We will have to keep using it longer to see better results but so far I love it!!

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop
Last but certainly not least. This product is the one I am MOST excited about. It is the product that I was taking about my on my Instagram stories where I gave a little sneak peek. Not only had I been wanting to try this product for a while but this brand has been on the top of my list of beauty and skincare brands to try, so I was SOOOO happy to finally buy this and receive it in my most recent package. This brand using all organic, pure ingredients so you know you are getting the best for your skin.

This is the RMS beauty oil. I choose this one right now because I was really looking for something to help hydrate and make my skin feel like it's glowing. This product is suppose to dramatically increase radiance, even skin tone and help diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Again I have only used this oil this last week but so far I love everything about it. I am looking forward to see how my skin is after using this product for a long time. I read so many good reviews about this oil so I have no doubt in my mind that this is going to be in my skincare routine for a long time. I love it and am so happy with it!!!

It is more on the expensive side though so it is something to think about if you really want it.

Skincare Favorites - RMS beauty - Estee Lauder - Ole Henriksen - The Body Shop

There you have it. Those are my favourites at the moment and what I am using all the time. I will keep you guys updated on my skincare journey and if I have new favourites and so on. So I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got inspired to take better care of your skin as well and maybe helped you find a product that you have been looking for. I will leave links below to these products if I can and others that I think would be great as well.

Comments

  1. What a lovely product! I love face masks.. Pumpkin and pineapple!?! What an interesting combination :Buy sunglasses USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose spray is my very favorite! I use it everyday and cannot get over how hydrating it is. And the smell is amazing!sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only used witch hazel right after giving birth. The hospital staff gave me the round ones to put on the giant pads (ha!) and it felt so much better! I definitely will try the face wipes for under eye bags.plus size club wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried an airbrush foundation, but I've heard so many good things about the Sephora one! That mermaid lip-gloss looks so pretty and I had no idea there was a Bliss line at Target- I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In shared spaces or when traveling with friends, having a personalized makeup bag can help you quickly identify your belongings. With your name or initials prominently displayed, you can avoid confusion and ensure that your bag stands out among others. Personalised make up bags

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts