Casual Fall Style
Forever 21 jacket, Aritzia knit top, Frame Denim jeans, Zara shoes and Ray-Ban sunglasses
Hey guys!! Wow, my life has been busy lately and when I have not been busy I have been being WAY to lazy. Which has got me thinking that I think I really need to try harder to be healthier because I need more energy so I can get more done and feel more energetic.
The last two weeks have been full of lots of work, meaning working crazy hours, long days and nights as well as my parents were in town visiting so I took full advantage of that and just chilled and explored with them, not thinking of reality much. But I will very soon be back on a normal schedule so hopefully I can get myself back in gear so more posts. I'm so sorry for not being consistent lately at all.
But anyways now on to the outfit. As you all know by now, I love all black outfits and keeping true to my casual self. Here I wore my new sleeveless knit again, as you saw here, which is not actually black but a dark grey but I love that with all black cause it added a bit of dimension to the outfit so it's not so flat. I already know that it is going to be a key piece for me with Fall and Winter.
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS








Comments
Post a Comment