There's a new pant in town

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger

Acne Studios top - Aritzia pants - Outfit - Vancouver Fashion Blogger
Acne Studios tank, Aritzia pants,  Old Navy sandals and Olivia & Joy bag

Here are my new pants that you saw in my recent purchases post. I really like these pants and every time I wear them I get tons of compliments. There are a bit more adventures with the colour that they are but I love the style and actually the colour is great for paring with tons of other colours and pieces in my wardrobe.

But after I took these photos I realized that they had a kink in them from how I had them on my hanger...oops, so know I have them folded in my drawer. But I love how the photos turned out and I hope you do too!!! To be fair, I did actually do my hair this day so, on this day I don't look like a total slob. :)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts