Always striving for the best
Forever 21 soft trench and sleeveless knit top, H&M kick flare jeans and cross strap sandals, Louis Vuitton favourite MM bag and Stella & Dot ring
I really want to start making youtube videos, I have wanted to makes videos or I vlogs, as people call it these days. But I really know nothing about how to make a video and I don't want to make crap vlogs for you cause that would not be fun. But you have to start somewhere and practice make perfect right!!! But another thing is that I am really shy, so I am not sure how well I would be in front of the camera. I know it's weird because I have a photo blog...but it is different and also, I only shoot in places where I feel ore comfortable (aka where there isn't a lot of people)
But I have been thinking a lot about the blog lately. I have had this blog for so long now and I have always wanted to create great content but I don't think I am there yet. I should probably learn more about photography so that I don't have to rely on others, but if I am shooting an outfit I can't really shoot myself and it is hard to find someone who really gets what you want and actually wants to do it for you. Also the time, I feel like I never have the energy when I do have some free time. I think I need to change my lifestyle so I have more energy through out the day.
So...it's a work in progress. But what do you think? Should I try to make vlogs? Do you like the content? Do you wish I had more or less of something or better quality?? I promise I am trying, but I want to hear from you.
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS













I love your casual style! You are looking great!
ReplyDeleteLots of love
Natasha
GLITTERCRIME
http://glittercrime.com/pink-lemonade
Thank you Natasha!!!! :) xx
DeleteThank you so much Viktoria!!! xo
ReplyDelete