May recap





















Alright, the month of May was a pretty blah if I do say so myself. The weather was awful, it was cloudy, rainy and unpredictable. It was one of those months where not much happens though I did buy myself a few things and there was some beautiful sunsets. So here is the update and a little look back on the month.

  • I was invited to an event hosted by Etsy Canada talking all about Summer trends. It was held at Field & Social which is a new lunch spot in Vancouver. The decor was beautiful and the food was amazing.
  • I bought myself a few new tops and some make-up
  • I got an invite from my sister to travel with her and her husband to South Africa. Not complete sure if that will happen but it is a possibility, just not sure when either. 
  • Bought myself couple home decor pieces
  • Made the decision that I am going to make more of an effort to buy Scandinavian brands (as I am obsessed with everything Scandinavian) and I want to build an more scandinavian wardrobe and home.
  • Celebrated a friends birthday and stayed out till 2 am which is the latest I have been up in a long time. 
  • I had been really slack with social media lately, but I came up with a game plan and am trying really hard to do better (so stay up to date with me)
  • Also have been looking into fixing up the blog a bit so stay tuned for that as well

So I think that pretty much concludes the month and things that were worthy to share with you for the month of May. Hopefully June will be a bit more exciting!!! 

P.S. Today is my boyfriends birthday so a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!!! 

Comments

  1. These pictures are absolutely stunning, especially the last picture - it literally took my breath away. Clearly I need to visit Vancouver!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do!! It is a beautiful area with mountains, ocean and the most beautiful sunsets!!!! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your boyfriend, haha!
    These photos are beautiful, especially these sunset ones! I am so in love with your blog! (Now following you on Bloglovin lol) Have a great weekend xx

    Life in Blue Skies | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely curation of photos X
    Caitlin Confidential | www.caitlinconfidential.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That south african offer is amazing! I would take that up in a heart beat. Happy birthday to your boyfriend!! ^_^ Your photographs are so beautiful!

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful pictures
    xoxo
    Http://laure-relooking.fr/blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts