April recap

April recap - In My Dreams - Vancouver Sunset - English bay

April recap - In My Dreams - Flight - Long Beach California - Travel Blog

April recap - In My Dreams - Fashion Blog - Converse sneakers

April recap - In My Dreams - Fashion Blog - Outfit

April recap - In My Dreams - Vancouver Sunset - English bay

April recap - In My Dreams - Long Beach California - Travel Blog

April recap - In My Dreams - Travel Blogger - Disneyland - California

April recap - In My Dreams - Fashion Blog - Outfit details

April recap - In My Dreams - Fashion Blog - Outfit

April recap - In My Dreams - Long Beach California - Travel Blog

April recap - In My Dreams - Long Beach California - Travel Blog

April recap - In My Dreams - Long Beach California Sunset - Travel Blog

I can't believe it is already May, this year is just flying by. I still feel like it should be February, but anyways, April has now ended and with that I wanted to give an update on my life and recap the month in writing and with a photo diary. (kind of like here and here...which I said I would continue to do so...so here it is)

So Since my last update when I was still planning my vacation and had just started a new job. Now we are about a month and a half past that, but to make it easier to follow I am just going to do bullet points on what's new these days and what I am up to.
  • So first, I went on that mini vacation that my girl friend and I were planning. We went to Long Beach, California and I loved it. I am currently in the middle of showing you all the pictures and going threw it all so I won't say anything more other then, check out my posts here.
  • Started discussing our next adventure with my boyfriend. We are thinking about a mini road trip down the west coast. But no definite plans yet...still thinking.
  • I have been thinking about what sort of path I want to go into. It is extremely hard being an adult and feeling like you need a career and a good paying job. Not sure what I should do yet, I have starting thinking and looking into options.
  • My knee hasn't really changed, it looks like a normal knee, you wouldn't be able to tell there is anything wrong. But I have been very bad and haven't been doing my exercises enough and I can tell that it's not getting better as fast as I wanted and I worry I am just making it worse by not doing enough. So I am trying to be better and work hard at it.
  • I have really started to get excited about cooking. I never use to like making food because of the preparation and everything. But lately I have been inspired to try to things and create fun dishes and it's been going good so far. I am having fun and the boyfriend is happy with what I am making so it must not be too bad!!! I am having fun doing it, so that's all that matters.
So I think that is pretty much it. I don't have a lot of plans coming up other then I want to enjoy the sun and warmth that is here in Vancouver now. Seems like summer has arrived (at least I hope) and wanting to spend time with friends and just enjoy life.

I hope you liked the recap and please keep letting me know if you like these or not or if there is anything else you want to see or know. I want to know about you as well, so I like to add question in the bottom of my posts to find out more about you and to start a conversation, so....

Was there anything exciting or fun that you did or learnt or planned in the month of April???


Comments

  1. these photos are so great! I've hung around Long Beach a few times and it was so much fun. I love your outfit with the stripe shirt too, perfectly minimal.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yuka, it really is a beautiful place!!! xx

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed looking through your photos. I am travelling to the states and also spending a few days in Canada later this year. I would love to go to Vancouver one day too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That trip of yours sounds amazing. You should definitely come to Vancouver, the west coast is beautiful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts