10 facts about me
I always like doing facts about me posts but when I actually try to come up with things it is really hard. I always think of the same things or things you probably already know. It can be tough to try to identify things that you like and do normally. But anyways, this is what I came up with for this one.
- I HATE beans (so gross)
- I had really bad asthma as a kid and had to wear a mask to help me breathe
- I had surgery on January 4th on my torn meniscus which I had since August and still in recovery mode.
- My boyfriend and I have spent around 2 years (out of almost 8 together) of our relationship apart (not all at once).
- Right now I can’t stop listening to One Direction, Justin Bieber and The Vamps.
- My confidence is my biggest enemy.
- I love the show The Office, I just finished binge watching all the episodes for the third time.
- I still don’t know what I want to be own I grow up...
- I love milk chocolate with almonds in it (YUMMY)
- I paid off all my credit card debt in December (post about that coming up)
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS

You are so adorable *_*
ReplyDeleteAna ♥
http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST
haha thanks!!! xo
DeleteNice to know you,Jenaly!:)
ReplyDeleteImpavid Blog
Glad you like this post!! xx
DeleteAlways love to read about other's facts. Great post!
ReplyDeleteXx,
|| FLOORTJELOVES ||
www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves
Me too!! I think its fun and personal, you feel like to can get to know a person better, I love posts like this. Thank you!!! xx
Delete