Looking back over the highlights of 2015

This has been a crazy year, filled with tons of ups and downs. I can’t say its been an easy year or one of the best but there were lots highlights during this year for sure. So starting from January let me tell and show you some of the highs. (We will leave out the lows for this one)
Highlights of 2015


Highlights of 2015


Highlights of 2015


Highlights of 2015


Highlights of 2015


Highlights of 2015


Highlights of 2015

Highlights of 2015

Highlights of 2015

Highlights of 2015

























  1. I had my brother and his family come visit for the first time since moving. The kids had a blast and it was a great relaxing time.
  2. My boyfriend and I had a friend who we don’t get to see a lot come stay with us for a visit in February
  3. During the visit with this friend we took a trip to one of my absolute favourite spots, Tofino. It’s a Canadian surfers paradise. 
  4. I went to my first NHL game.
  5. Celebrated 7 years with my boyfriend
  6. Went on some fantastic hikes
  7. Travelled to Europe (Denmark and Sweden) to see family
  8. During our Europe vacation my boyfriend and I went on a road trip through Europe including Germany, Holland, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
  9. On our way back home we also stopped in London during a layover and did some sightseeing
  10. Had a visit from my sister and her husband
  11. During their visit I went to the One Direction concert with my sister (also saw Lou and Lottie)
  12. I got my first designer bag, my precious Louis Vuitton Favorite MM bag
  13. Went home to visit family and friends
  14. Paid off all my credit card debt
So even though there has been lots of lows this year, thinking back to moments like these and being able to cross things off my bucket list like seeing Mont Saint Michel in France, getting myself some pretty amazing pieces and paying off my debt, feels pretty good and reminds me of good times and staying grateful and positive.

So I am looking forward to starting a fresh new year with new plans and things to cross of the bucket list. I sure it is going to be a great year.

Tell me about your highs that you had this year. And let's ring in the new year, here's to seeing you in 2016!!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Happy New Year to you as well, may 2016 bring you lots of joy and happiness!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post to finish the year off with. It looks like you had a great year! Happy 2016!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great year, thank you!! Happy New Year to you as well, I hope you have an amazing year!!! xo

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful post hun and loving all these images you've shared. I had a rough 2015 personally but looking forward to 2016 and hopefully we both have a great year this year!!

    Would love if you checked out my page and let me know your thoughts!

    Sending you love from Sydney xx

    Helen
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. We all need have our ups and downs so I hope that this year is your year full of ups. Stay Positive!!! I will check it out! xx

      Delete
  4. U had quite a time in 2015! Here's wishing u more for 2015!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I wish tons of happiness for your year as well!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts