Happy Saturday

Top Vancouver Fashion and Personal Style Blog - In My Dreams

Top Vancouver Fashion and Personal Style Blog - In My Dreams

Top Vancouver Fashion and Personal Style Blog - In My Dreams

Top Vancouver Fashion and Personal Style Blog - In My Dreams

Top Vancouver Fashion and Personal Style Blog - In My Dreams

Top Vancouver Fashion and Personal Style Blog - In My Dreams
Zara cardigan (similar), tank and bag, H&M sweater, Noul jeans (similar) and Steven shoes (similar)

I can't believe it's already almost the middle of March. Time has been passing by me so fast. But it has been nice that I have been keeping myself more busy lately with taking my French class every Tuesday and Thursday. I am really enjoying the class and learning French but I still need lots of work on my confidence in speaking it. But I also can't wait till this summer when I can go to France and experience the French language and culture first hand. I am so excited but I don't have much planned yet so if you have any recommendations, please let me know.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts