Beautiful Evenings

Vancouver Winter Outfit - Rag & Bone, J Brand, Zara, American Apparel

Vancouver Winter Outfit - Rag & Bone, J Brand, Zara, American Apparel

Vancouver Winter Outfit - Rag & Bone, J Brand, Zara, American Apparel

Vancouver Winter Outfit - Rag & Bone, J Brand, Zara, American Apparel
American Apparel wool turtleneck (similar), Zara tank, J Brand jeans and Rag & Bone boots

Here is a quick one from last night (sorry for the dark photos). Went out for a little evening walk after a most beautiful, warm and relaxing day. Once I get this idea in my head that winter is over I refuse to wear a coat, at least as little as possible. So I have been wearing more sweaters and layers to keep warm instead of my winter coats. So if I am going to wear a coat it is my spring jackets. Anyways, It is just great to have this beautiful weather, makes me feel lucky when I call my family in Manitoba and they have -20 temperatures (yikes, sorry guys).

Happy March 1st!

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts