Tucked in

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Laid back cool winter outfit style - Vancouver Fashion Blog
Noul coat, Forever 21 sweater, J Brand via Shopbop photo ready jeans and Zara sneakers (similar)

I love this cream sweater with my hair tucked in and my white sneakers, it is such a great combination. I wore this outfit to the Aquarium while my brother and his family were here. It is such a cozy and cool outfit. Perfect for those grey, rainy days.

Tonight I am off to Victoria on Vancouver Island for a very quick work trip, I will already be tomorrow morning but I am excited. I love going on the Ferry and the Island is great and I will be back there very soon for our Tofino trip, so excited!!

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts