High Street Love

Zara and J Brand - Winter style - Canadian fashion blogger

Zara and J Brand - Winter style - Canadian fashion blogger

Zara and J Brand - Winter style - Canadian fashion blogger

Zara and J Brand - Winter style - Canadian fashion blogger

Zara and J Brand - Winter style - Canadian fashion blogger
Zara coat, sneakers (similar), bag and new tops (similar ones here and here) and J Brand jeans

As much as I love designer clothing, my budget doesn't normally allow it so that is one reason why I love my high street brands. As you can see Zara is one of my favourite ones. I went into Zara the other day because I was wanting to add some more basics to my wardrobe and I lucked out with these two tops from the sale section (score). The white top underneath is a linen tank is a bit oversized with a rounded bottom and the navy one is a perfectly oversized loose top. I am so happy that found these ones and only wish I could have bought them in more colours aka black and grey. But these will od just fine to add to my ever growing basics wardrobe.

Also today our friend from Denmark arrives so the next two weeks should be a blast.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts