Winter Sun

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit

Givenchy, H&M, Zara, Monki and Rag & bone - Vancouver Fashion Blogger outfit
Express blazer (similar), Forever 21 top (similar), H&M scarf, Zara jeans (similar), Rag & Bone boots, Monki bag and new Givenchy sunglasses

I got the chance to wear my new Givenchy sunglasses and I love them. Don't they look great? Anyways, I wore this on a gorgeous day when I got off work early and then my boyfriend and I went to a furniture store and bought chairs for our new apartment. They just arrived and I am so happy and excited for them. They are beautiful, now we just need a beautiful table to go with it. I want to find a nice whir round one, so if anyone in Vancouver knows where I should look then please let me know!!!

Thanks in advance!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love your scarf
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, especially the scarf!

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit and post xx

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts