White, Black, Leopard

In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.
In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.

In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.

In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.
In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.

In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.

In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.
In My Dreams, Canadian fashion and style blogger wears classic white, black and leopard print outfit featuring Blank NYC, LPD New York, Zara,J Crew, Monki via Asos.
LPD New York McCartney t-shirt (similar), Blank NYC moto pants, Zara leopard shoes (similar), Monki bag and J Crew bracelet

Happy Saturday!! I love the weekends. I work during the week so once it hits 3 o'clock on a Friday, I am out of there. This morning I am relaxing in bed, drinking coffee, reading and I am going to re organize my closet and bring all my Fall/Winter jackets to the front as I will be needing them now. You can definitely tell now since October hit that the air is much cooler. It has that crisp clean feeling to it which I love. I love being able to bundle up in layers and walk around in the fallen leaves and see the beautiful changing colors of the trees. This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. I think I will go do just that once I am done doing things at home. I could have gone to the opening of the Topshop Richmond Store today but I am going to an event tonight and tomorrow morning, so this morning is going to be a little me time I decided. And believe me, I need my me time!!!

About the Outfit, I went for classics and my new favorite pants. These pants have been on repeat a lot, they are just so amazing and go nice with everything. I mean you can't go wrong with a leather pant and then paired with a white tee and leopard print shoes, it's just perfect. I hope you like it and hope you have a great day!!!

xoxo


Comments

  1. Your leather pants are dope.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shoes!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with that combo! Really like the detail on those pants, I'd be living in them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shoes! Love leopard!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts