Vancouver Sunset
American Apparel blazer (similar) and high-rise jeans (similar), Topshop top (similar) and H&M slip on sneakers (similar)
A while ago my boyfriend and I made a little trip to Whyte Cliff bay. We had rented a car and made ourselves sandwiches so that we could go sit, eat and watch the sunset. It was such a beautiful night and the sunset was amazing. Now when I look back on these pictures, I love the feeling they give. The mood of the photos and my outfit feel very fall. I love wearing burgundy during this time of year, it just seems so fitting. High rise jeans are also very in right now especially with the 70's trend making a major comeback, as we saw on the runway for Spring 2015....but more on that later.
Fall fashion is probably my favorite and here in Vancouver we have the perfect weather to experiment and wear all kinds of outfits and styles. We have a mix of warm and cool days so there are so many outfit possibilities.
xoxo
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS








Burgundy! My favorite color, nice outfit.
ReplyDeletewww.TheFollowFashion.com
Thank you so much!!
DeleteThat burgundy blazer is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rebecca!!
DeleteLoving the color of that blazer! And vancouver weather has been amazing! But prepping myself for the rain :(
ReplyDeleteRaincouver Beauty
The rain has arrived unfortunately, but thank you!!!
DeleteBurgundy look stood on you. I love the unfinished look of the jeans
ReplyDeleteThank you Melissa!!
Delete