New In: Fuzzy Vest

New in my wardrobe, Forever 21 fuzzy vest - In My Dreams, Vancouver style blog.

New in my wardrobe, Forever 21 fuzzy vest - In My Dreams, Vancouver style blog.
new Forever 21 vest

I love my new vest! I recently saw an outfit that I was inspired by where she was wearing a vest like this so when I saw this one I had to get it. I love it and it is perfect for the weather lately in Vancouver because it has been so warm so you don't always need a jacket on but this is still cozy and warm. And well, its gray and I love gray!!! I get so excited when I get items like this that are not necessarily basics but are still something that I can use often...I love fashion!!!

You will see this even soon in a outfit post...stay tuned!!

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts