How to be Parisian wherever you are
I recently bought one of the most hyped books within the fashion world at the moment and I loved it. I loved how raw it was and that there was all kinds of different topics to read about, from style, food, shopping, relationships, etc. It was a great read and I would definitely recommend it to all the fashionistas out there especially if you like me, love the French lifestyle and fashion.
xoxo
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS

Yes, I was thinking to get this book!
ReplyDeleteX
Joy. | justlikesushi.com |
Do it!!
DeleteI need this! haha
ReplyDelete♥KristenLeo
I never heard of this book! Paris is really close by, but maybe I should give this book a try!
ReplyDeleteX The Beauty Suitcase
It is a great and fun book!!
Delete