Coat Season
Zara coat, jeans (similar) and sneakers (similar), Forever 21 sweater (similar), H&M top and Monki via Asos bag
As you can tell from the amount of Zara items I am wearing, I like Zara. But I had wanted to be extra cozy on a day that I was spending inside mostly watching movies and blogging. I didn't even put any make-up on (as you can tell) and it was awesome. So this seemed like the perfect laid back outfit to put on. This was also the first time I put on one of my winter jackets. We have been lucky enough here in Vancouver that our first extended so long, I was sitting outside eating on a patio just yesterday, in the middle of October....isn't that crazy!! I don't think the rest of Canada can say that. Anyways, I had mostly just been wearing sweaters and light weight jackets which is still the case on most days but there are starting to be those few days there you really want to be warm and cozy especially with the rain starting to make a comeback.
Anyways, this morning I am heading off to brunch at a cute little place I have been wanting to go to forever and still haven't even though it is close to where I live with another Vancouver fashion blogger and friend. Should be lots of fun... and if you want to see or guess which place it is then head over to my Instagram as I am sure to take a brunch photo or two today!!!
xoxo
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS






Great coat!
ReplyDeletexo T.
Thank you!! xox
Delete