An evening at the Corn Maze

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.



Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.

Corn maze fun and fashion with In My Dreams, Vancouver style blogger.
Anine Bing sweater, J Brand high rise boyfriend jeans, Converse sneakers and Olivia & Joy bag

A few weekends some friends had invited us to go to Corn Maze a little ways out of Vancouver. I had done corn mazes as a kid growing up in a big farming community so I was very excited to go now living here and not having done it in a long time. So my boyfriend and I hopped on the skytrain to meet them and head to the fields. It was such a cute place and had this awesome little animal petting zoo. We walked around with funny goats, adorable bunnies and angry pigs. After having fun with the animals we headed into the maze. It was quite big but we seemed to do very well in the maze and it long took us around 40 minutes only. I didn't know what the ground was going to be like or if it was going to get really cold so I picked a safe outfit and put on my favorite sweater, pair of jeans and converse which go with everything and it seemed to be the perfect outfit for the occasion. So as I have been showing lately, like this post, you can be (try to be) fashionable no matter where you go!!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts