Wednesdays Wishlist: Fashion Books

Wednesdays Wishlist - Fashionista books
#GIRLBOSS, Fashion Insiders Guide: New York and Paris, How to be Parisian wherever you are, Man Repeller, Carine Roitfeld Irreverent and Grace: A memoir 

To be honest I am not much of a reader. Rarely I will go through periods where I really want to read and will buy books. I then maybe read them for a few days then never touch them again. For the most part I stay away as I realize that I probably won't touch it and its a waste of money. I am not sure if this is one of those times were I am really wanting books but won't read them or if I am actually wanting to really read this books. I have wanted some of these books for quite some and other are more recent wishes. Like "How to be Parisian wherever you are" that I actually did just buy and I have been reading it. I can actually say that I love it and will finish it. I guess its a great book for me to start with because well, who doesn't love (and want to be) the french with their chic french style and because its not like a novel. It is more like reading someones diary almost, with pictures, recipes and tips. Actually, just like what it says on the front of the cover "Love, style and bad habits" is a perfect way to describe. I love it!!! After I finish this one then I will buy another until I have them all and more. I will hopefully read them all but if not then they would make great coffee table books as well.

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love books and I love reading. I just got the girl boss book as belated bday gift I haven't read it yet and I Am actually at the moment reading Grace's bio.
    Another book I think you may enjoy is "if you gonna cry, cry outside". Don't give up on reading. My last post I just listed my top 10 books to read but I feel the ones you have listed here are a gd start for you xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. I will definitely look into that book and your top 10 books!!!

      Delete
  2. I love reading. I'm currently reading Always Fresh which is about Tim Hortons. But I'm always interested to read more fashion related books. I just read one about the history of Chanel No. 5 which was very interesting. I will check out these books too.

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts