Black Rocks
Noul oversized top (similar) and distressed boyfriend jeans (similar), H&M sandals, Monki bag and Necklace bought at a market
We had the best time in Tofino, relaxing eating amazing food and enjoying the beaches. I think it has become one of our favorite places and we can't wait to go again. The beaches there are so nice and it is awesome to sit on the rocks and watch the waves and surfers. Just thinking about it makes me want to leave right now and go there, but one more day of work then the weekend at least.
I have a friends birthday brunch to go to today. We are having crepes and I am so excited because she makes yummy crepes and I don't get them very often. I don't do a lot of cooking and when I do I stick to few recipes. I want to get more into cooking but I think it would help if I had a bigger kitchen. The kitchen we have right now is so small, so once we move then I will try to be more creative with my meals.....hopefully!!
xoxo
Follow Me: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lyst | Pinterest | Google Plus | RSS








Gorgeous! That necklace is amazing
ReplyDeleteThe Koalafornian x
Thank you Anna!!
DeleteI am loving the dimension that the necklace gave it to the outfit xx
ReplyDeletewww.lam-style.blogspot.com
Crepes! Urgh I'm craving some now smothered in Nutella. Hope you enjoyed yours hehe!
ReplyDeleteSxx
www.daringcoco.com
yum...they were so good, I love Crepes!!
DeleteReally a fabulous outfit! I'd wear this any time. The pictures are gorgeous, too. What a view!
ReplyDeleteJules x
The view was amazing, thank you so much Jules!!
Delete