It's the Weekend







Zara jacket and sandals, Topshop sweater and jeans, The latest scoop bag and USED sunglasses

On this afternoon we had decided to take a walk seeing as it was nice out. We ended up on Granville Island and we happen to see two seals swimming around in the water. I loved watching them, it was so cute!! As for my outfit, it was very casual.

Also, we had a great day for our anniversary. We ate good food and learnt a few things at Science World, the only thing that would have made it better would have been to have no rain. So because of all the rain, I did not get any good pictures, but I did snap a few with my phone, so I will show you those!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Amazing look! I love it!

    http://www.fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top your are wearing! The details are really lovely.

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the details are great on this top! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. U look amazing ❤❤❤

    Have a Lovely Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!!

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    Join my giveaway: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/04/magico-sconto-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater and your jacket!x

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts