Instamydreams




















Here are my latest instagrams. Follow me @jenalyenns

p.s. I ordered a pair of overalls from Zara, so now I guess you will have to wait and see which one I ended up getting!!!

p.s. again....Those Zara sandals in the instagram are still for sale...someone please buy them here, so that I can buy a different size that fits me!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Wauw! I love your shoes your wearing in the first pic!

    xoxo
    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great photos! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love! Just came across your blog and am so happy to have discovered another blogger so close to me (I live in Victoria :) ) Your style is totally gorgeous. That leather jacket is perfection :)

    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! I followed you :) btw i'm from vancouver too! xx

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. im MADLY IN LOVE with ur zara black gladiators? !!!!!

    Issa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING shoes from Zara!


    Sofie /densia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts