Hovercraft






American Apparel sweater, jean shirt and shoes, Club Monaco jeans and H&M necklace

It was pretty neat, when we went to take these pictures there was a hovercraft out on the water pulling a boat out from the rocks that had crashed. Also the light was beautiful and it was a perfect scene and day out by the water. I am so excited for Spring and Summer, the warm air is coming and it feels so good. Also I can't wait either because we have officially booked our trip to Denmark and Sweden and will be there at the end of May. Really can´t wait, I want it to come fast!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I also adore them! I am charmed with the photos of your previous entry, a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never seen a hovercraft in vancouver before.... hhaa

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, me neither, it was pretty neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are soo lovely! And your outfit looks pretty perfect! x

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts