Bedazzled
Topshop coat and sweater, Wilfred via Aritzia skirt, H&M boots, Forever 21 bag and American Apparel beanie
I have been such a busy girl lately, I am not complaining about it, it is nice because for so long I barely did anything at all. But it has been making blogging a bit more difficult, I am still blogging at least 3 times a week, which I think it fine. But I am preparing some posts today so yay!!!
Anyways, I don´t know why but my one ear won´t stop ringing and it is really annoying. I have a minor hearing lose already so it kind of scares me because I can't hear that great out of it either right now. Oh well hopefully it will go away soon!!!
p.s. I just received a package from Zara and I can't wait to show you what I got!!!
xoxo





Comments
Post a Comment