Movie Night

American Apparel fishermans sweater, DIY shirt, Topshop jeans, Aldo shoes and H&M bag

haha, I never noticed what my hair was doing in these pictures till now. It has a mind of its own, pretty funny. Anyways, I think that summer might have started here in Vancouver. The air seems warmer and the sun has been shining the last couple days for the most part and it just feels like maybe it has come. But I don't want to get my hopes up so I am not getting to excited!! Today so far it is partly sunny and cloudy so I am not sure what to wear....hmm!!! But its Friday and for lots of you I'm sure, it means its your weekend starting so I hope you all have a great weekend.

p.s Happy Midsummer to all my Swedish friends!!!

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. yet again, love it! xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love your sweater!
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i just got another today in white. you can see it in my twitter https://twitter.com/#!/JenalyEnns

      Delete
  3. Love that super loose sweater with the studs on the solar of the shirt, so nice !! Thanks for your comment hun', really like your blog :)

    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a comfy yet very stylish ensemble! The studded shirt is a winner, I love it :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love your diy studded shirt!! great job :)

    http://sweetfashionsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that oversized jumper. the whole look is actually pretty great. something i would definitely feel comfortable in.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts