ladies Night


Ladies Night. These are the wonderful ladies I met up with on Friday night. We started the night at Houseguest in Gastown which the decor in there was awesome and the food was great too. After that we wanted to go somewhere for dessert and drinks but the places we wanted to go were all full seeing as it was a Friday night. So we ended up going to The Met which is a nothing fancy bar and had a drink. Then made our way to a place called Revel that we had passed along the way to The Met that looked good so we went there. I really liked that place, it had a nice setting, kind of a retro feel a bit and the drink I had was really good. I definitely want to go back to that place.


Also two of these lovely ladies also have their own blog they started recently, go check it out here!!!


xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. looks like you had a greet evening! retro is really not my thing, but here it looked pretty damn nice. facinating xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, seems like so much fun!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... I'm glad you mentioned the names of the places...I'm always on the look out for new places to visit when I'm on the town!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts