I found someone to carry me home

H&M jacket, over sized top, bag and earrings, Cheap Monday jeans and Zara slingbacks

This is what I wore out for my date with the girls. We had SO much fun, I always love getting together with them. But I will post pictures and talk more of this night tomorrow.

Last night I met up with some colleges of mine because one of them is leaving, so it was like a good-bye. It was a good night but sad that it might have been the last time I see him for a long time. We went to a place called The Whip. It was very good and nice place. I like finding new restaurants and places I have never been to before because you might just find something amazing. Two days ago my boyfriend and I went exploring the city but did not find much at all that was interesting. Oh well, now we know.

xoxo

don't forget to follow me at facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr, lyst, fashiolista, lookbook.
Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this outfit!
    You have such stunning eyes !!

    the grey on black is such a classic
    love your style, as always

    xx [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cut-off hem of the jeans! It adds an edgy, unexpected touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I did that myself, jeans are always to long on me so I thought this would look nice!

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty! Love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shoes honey, nice look!

    have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Those shoes are so unique!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear. yeah, they are like the prefect black shoe

      Delete
  6. Grey and leather is always a perfect combi, i love it

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look for a girls night out! I like how the jacket adds a little edge to it.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the jacket is great. thank you Sabrina!

      Delete
  8. love this outfit, esp the leather jacket! so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. its a great piece to add to almost anything

      Delete
  9. I lov the simplicity in all of your looks! The shoes are great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yes I am not one to have to much going on. i love the shoes too. hehe

      Delete
  10. You look FANTASTIC, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please check out my blog! I am just getting started so I would love feedback and suggestions! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely! xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your look here, especially the shirt and it's color! The photos are fabulous! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts