Only girl in the World

AA tank top, shorts and belt, DIY shirt, Swedish Hasbeens for H&M shoes and USED sunglasses

It has been so nice that we could go down to the beach again and enjoy it. That is one fantastic thing about where we live. We live right in front of the beach so it makes me easier for summer to lay on the beach and soak up the sun. I think I don't actually realize how lucky I am sometimes. I have the ocean right at my door step and the mountains just on the other side that I can see everyday. Maybe not the best paying job but a job I enjoy, and have met some fantastic people, I have my talented boyfriend all the time now (because about half of our relationship was long distance) and the most amazing loving family. Even though some things could be better, other things could be worst. I am grateful!

xoxo



Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I love your shirt and shorts, perfect casual look for summer

    http://welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. yes, easy for summer but still looks good.

      Delete
  2. Love your shoes here! Hasnt this weather just been lovely! We love following basically a local girl, it makes it exciting knowing you are just across the water! :)

    xx
    Your island followers

    Carly and Stacie
    www.theislandsecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I agree, it is nice to find people in the same area!!

      Delete
  3. Love these photos! Summer time come to Denmark, now please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I really want to be in Denmark for summer. I have only been in the fall winter months

      Delete
  4. Great picrures, i love it all! :D anyway I'd like to invite you to my romwe giveaway! enter if you like :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful photos! makes me want to go to the beach so badly :) you are stunning
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures.. I wish we would have the same weather here in Sweden. :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we have been pretty lucky the last few weeks. I am sure the weather will get better there.

      Delete
  7. Lovely to hear all that optimism :) We definitely are lucky to live in such a beautiful city & so close to the beach for Summer! If you're free some sunny day we should meet up!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts