Grey Scale

New In H&M grey tank top

I have been buying a lot of grey lately, the grey t-shirt, this and I also bought a grey dress which you will see in a outfit post soon. I love it!!! Grey is just awesome and so easy to wear. I am actually wearing a different grey top today. haha, anyways, I am running late and need to go. SO I hope everyone has a fantastic day and is enjoying there weekend.

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. I agree, I'm addicted to grey basics too!! I got this grey hoodie from h&m menswear, which I love to combine with my black leather jacket! Never tought I would be so in love with a piece like that ... but I'm really inspired by it. just buying subtle basics these days. xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut of this tank! It reminds me Alexander Wang :)

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing gray its not exactly white or black it somthing in between i love it

    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/
    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/
    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, didn't buy it myself though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts