Beach, Please!! Part 2
H&M jacket, dress and sunglasses, Ecote sandals and old fringe purse
This is part 2 that I told you about. This is the whole outfit while not lying on the beach. Added is my jacket and purse. This was a beautiful day and the lighting was great for the pictures. I love it. But today our sunny streak stopped. It is cloudy today but that's okay because it was so nice lately that I can't complain. It also smells really nice outside because of a bit of rain, so it has this fresh smell.
I have to go to work soon so I better get going to finish everything I need to do. But I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Thanks for reading and your comments!!! BIG love!!
xoxo
I have to go to work soon so I better get going to finish everything I need to do. But I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Thanks for reading and your comments!!! BIG love!!
xoxo






love everything about this look babe! Those sunnies are beautiful! xx
ReplyDelete-Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/
Wow, This outfit look amazing! So summery
ReplyDeleteAww..Really love the dress..You look so beautiful :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much
DeleteSuch a cool blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress and bag!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
i like the bag!
ReplyDeletevery cool!
you have a great blog! very good job
xoxo
rebelission.blogspot.com
Lindo blog, lindas fotos, parabéns!
ReplyDeletebeijo com carinho do Brasil
gleikka.blogspot.com
Such a lovely outfit! I really love the dress :)
ReplyDelete- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se