Beach, Please!!! part 1

H&M dress and sunglasses and Ecote sandals

I think this dress was perfect for the beach and water in the background, with it being sheer, flowy and blue. It looks great. I put this dress on in the morning knowing I wanted to look beachy, fresh, soft and I think it was right on spot. The only problem was that I laid on the beach for a few hours but the cut of this dress does not make for nice tan lines. haha, I got a little bit red just on a little part of my neck. kinda funny, oh well!!! It was well worth it just to get these shots in.

And as you can see it says part 1 so yes there will be a part 2 with more pictures to come.

xoxo


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Lovely pictures :) The dress is really cute and perfect for the beach. Really like this look - so summury :) www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics, I love the dress! Really well styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really good ;-)

    X
    bloo90fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah, your dress matches the ocean perfectly! great overall atmosphere on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress is beautiful, amazing photo's too

    http://welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect dress and glasses ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jealous for the beach!And the outfit and pictures are stunning;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it dear, you look stunning!
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are absolutely gorgeous girl! Adore that dress, it certainly is perfect for the beach; and the colour suits you beautifully! :) I definitely need to get some beach photos in soon as well!

    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.ca/2012/05/new-in-jeffrey-campbell-white-pizan.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. your dress is amazing ,great photos,you are so sweet!thank you for your comment!!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dress! Love the sheer print!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts