Spring Inspiration
Spring Inspiration by jenaly
I found some of my favorites and inspirational looks for spring and summer. I could have done lots more though. But I will start with this and maybe do more some time.
With the weather sunny like it has been for the last few days and suppose to be this weekend. I am feeling like I want to dress for spring now.
Have a good day everyone!!!
xoxo
I found some of my favorites and inspirational looks for spring and summer. I could have done lots more though. But I will start with this and maybe do more some time.
With the weather sunny like it has been for the last few days and suppose to be this weekend. I am feeling like I want to dress for spring now.
Have a good day everyone!!!
xoxo
Beautiful inspiration. I love all the pastel colours!
ReplyDeletewww.fashiable.nl
You are so sweeeeeet <3
ReplyDeleteI'll hope you come back to Denmark soon!
ME TOO...i really miss it. and when I see your photos and great brands that I can't get here, it makes me jealous!!!
DeleteLove the summer prints :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com
can't wait for all the pretty pastels! love your blog i'm now following you :)
ReplyDeletex
Thank you so much. I appreciate that!!!
DeleteI know what you mean, the sunshine lately has been putting me in such a Spring mode.. endless bright colours & florals! Lovely collage you've put together; my favourites are the Celine Resort 2012 looks; especially the pink trousers ;)
ReplyDelete<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com