I miss my Hair
summer 2010
I could not find many good pictures of my hair but this is what I what it to be again. Very natural looking and long. But for now because my hair is not that, I will do something else to it. I most likely will be getting my hair done in the next few weeks. so stay tuned.
ALSO....I got my Asos package!!!! I will show you later!!!
ALSO....I got my Asos package!!!! I will show you later!!!
xoxo
im very sorry, but i dont get it.. why do you have those danish things in one of the pitures!?:)
ReplyDelete- nwbuch.blogspot.com
haha....my boyfriend is from denmark and I loved those chocolates when I was there. My boyfriend had came to visit me in my home (manitoba) and we went to a cultural festival one night that was a Scandinavian themed and they had those there to buy so we did.
DeleteI hope that makes sense to you now!!!
Thanks for your comment! I love your blonde hair, and the last pic is amazing!
ReplyDelete