Fun Fun Fun
Here is the sunglasses I promised to show you. I got to wear them for the first time today because it was so nice and sunny out. Days like day make it feel close to spring and I was definitely enjoying it. Keep it up February!!
So for the other picture, I also got some studs so that I can put them on something. Not sure what yet though. I want to go to a thrift store and see if there is anything there that I can DIY and use these babies.
I hope everyone has a lovely February 2nd
xoxo
Absolutely love the round sunglasses! I was so excited when I got to wear mine out yesterday too - yay for sunshine! As for the studs, can't wait to see what brilliant DIY you come up with :)
ReplyDelete<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com
lovely shades <3
ReplyDeleteI love the glasses <3
ReplyDelete