ASOS
NEW IN Asos Bikini
With my new bikini, I am almost ready for Mexico. Yay...I love it. This bathing suit is going to be good in Mexico with tanned skin (or should I say burnt skin). I am a freckley pale skin kind of girl, so I don't tan that easy but I sure burn easy. But as I have gotten older I have started to tan a bit better and I have been tanning for a while to get ready for Mexico or that I won't burn as much. but anyways, yay for new bikini.
xoxo
What a cute bikini! Love the stripes!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous you're going to Mexico, have fun dear!
thank you!!!
DeleteOhh! Beautiful bikini.
ReplyDeleteOf course! We observe. ;)
http://encore-aimer.blogspot.com/
thanks
DeleteLove your blog! I'm a new follower =)
ReplyDeleteyay, thank you so much!!
DeleteAmazing bikini Jenaly! ASOS always has the best finds; the b&w stripes are perfect contrasted with the purple. As for your trip to Mexico, I can't tell you how incredibly envious I am! I'm pining away for warmth & more sunshine. You must be getting so excited :)
ReplyDelete<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com