You and I, we were born to die


NEW IN American Apparel Over sized Chiffon blouse

Its hard to get the right color shown here. But it is a beautiful pale pastel yellow. I LOVE IT!!! I am going to wear it a lot once it starts to feels like spring more. I will definitely bring it with me to MEXICO. Maybe I will wear it on the way there, could be a good transition piece from cold to hot.

Today it is raining (who would have thought Vancouver) so that is not enjoyable and I have to work tonight. What are your sunday plans? I hope everyone has a great sunday and thank you to everyone who follow. I love it!!!


Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. cute shirt and I just fell in love with that song :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that yellow too now!!! Today is the traditional Chinese New Year's Eve that we are going to spent time with friends and family, hope you will have a good time too! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Chinese New Years Eve Ivy. I hope you are having a good time!!!! I miss you too...and the yellow chiffon is sweet. I love it

      Delete
  3. I finally bought a chiffon button up too! can you guess which one?? CAT FANCY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LINDIE...of course you bought the cat one. hahaha still awesome though!!! hows va6?

      Delete
  4. LOVE this shirt! Can't wait to hopefully see the colour better; I adore pastel yellow :)

    Also wanted to let you know that I chose you as part of the Liebster Award on my blog (http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-1st-blog-award.html) - Your blog is so great & I wanted to make sure it gets the recognition it deserves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts