Yellow Submarine
(NEW) Forever 21 necklace and earrings, Wilfred sweater, American Apparel four way zipper pant, Topshop coat, Aldo purse and Paramix shoes
I got three new additions to my jewelry collection as a Christmas present from my Sister-in-law. So you can see two of them in this outfit post and also from yesterdays post. I really love them and have been wearing at least one piece almost everyday.
Right now in Vancouver it is SO wet outside. It won't stop raining and it is so depressing(also not good for getting pictures). People use to always tell me "oh, you'll get use to it"....well maybe I might get use the the fact that it rains all the time here, that does not make it any more enjoyable. I would much prefer snow!!!
My sister, her husband and their 2 kids are coming to visit in just over a week. I am SO excited. It is always so nice to be with family. I hope it stops raining before then.
xoxo
I love the combination of the chunky knit and the delicate necklace.
ReplyDeleteFashion Dawgs
awesome outfit!!!
ReplyDeletethis is so lovely!:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set of photos! I'm so glad the sun has come out since this post; it definitely makes life difficult, especially for taking outfit photos! I've been contemplating shooting some in our underground parking some rainy day, but wasn't sure how the lighting would affect it - these look great! :)
ReplyDelete