Waiting time


Jacob Blouse, American Apparel jeans, cardigan and scarf, BCBG shoes, H&M purse, Stella and Dot jewelry

This is what I wore to meet my Sister at the airport. We were waiting for them to come out the door to pick up their luggage, but they snuck up behind us. It was a good surprise.

Now I am back to work after having the days off to hang out with them. But thats ok. I need money and only a month and a half till Mexico.

xoxo





Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. great airport style!!!!!!! really chic and effortless!!!!
    you have such an amazing blog! i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that. I have already check out and followed your blog!! thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Thats truly a great outfit! and i nice blog you have! I'd love it if we could follow each other, allthough i'm mostly writing in danish.. BUT im working on making it in english too very soon, though ;)
    X
    nwbuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I am so happy to see you following, and I will follow you back!!! English is good but it is also good for me to see the danish and english together so I can put together what you are saying. I want to learn more danish!!

      http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts