There's Nothing like You and I


My two new lipsticks from M.A.C, that I got from my gift card I received at Christmas time.

1. Creme d' nude
2. So chaud

I love both. I wanted a nude one and one that was a bit more fun so I went with the orange one. I thought it looked good. It was between this one or a purple one. But a purple one will be my next lipstick.

ALSO...I am SO excited today because my Sister, her husband and their two kids get here today!!! I can't wait to spend the weekend with them. I wish it could be longer. YAY...can't wait!!!

Happy weekend xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Love both of these - such great shades! Hope you have a fabulous weekend with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsker den første - lige sådan en jeg er på udkig efter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts