Nothing left to say, take my breath away, whispering your name, tie me up in chains, no one puts it down like me



Topshop coat, American Apparel sweater and pants, BCBG shoes, H&M purse

Another quick outfit post of something I wore to work the other day. I love having a job that I can still wear nice things, not a uniform. yuck, I don't like uniforms.

I have had a lot of comments about my sunglasses. I know, aren't they great!?!?! I got them from a store called USED, downtown Vancouver on Granville street. It is a vintage store but they also had lots of random sunglasses. I had found these ones when I had went one day in the summer. I love the shape of them and that they were cheap. anyways, I hope you guys have a lovely day, I will leave you with this song!!!

xoxo



Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Nice blog you've got here :) Think I've been following for a while, but gonna follow on bloglovin too. Maybe you wanna pop by my blog and follow back? :)

    stylebyjosephine.blogspot.com


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josephine!!! I think you changed your blog because I was following but then it said you didn't have that blog anymore so I didn't know what happened to you. I will definitely follow your new blog!!! nice to hear from you!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I know. I deleted that blog last summer because i didn't feel inspired enough :) But missed blogging, so took it up again recently :) Thank you for your follow, I' back on track here too :)

      Delete
  2. No wonder you've had a lot of comments on those glasses, they are absolutely fabulous! I'll definitely have to check out that store as well; I've been looking for a good vintage shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts