Lets bring in the New year








coat / Element  faux leather jacket, purse and fishnet tank / H&M  asymmetric top / Nowhere  jeans / Cheap Monday  shoes / BCBG Max Azria (new in)

My first outfit post of 2012! 
Wearing some of my favorites. Like my new BCBGs and my Nowhere top, also my Cheap Mondays, I cut the bottoms off them just before I went out the door. They were long on me so I cut them to give them a different look and I think I might take a little bit more off still. I want them a tad bit shorter then they will be prefect. Like a new pair of jeans!!

I want to thank all my readers for everything. I only hope that with 2012, the blog will only get better and better and more followers and comments!!

Also I still am going to shoe you more Christmas presents and pictures from the season. I still miss it. Such a magical time of year.






Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. Love your outfit! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy New Year as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail of the colour of your shoes! And that bag is just amazing, I wish I could find it in a H&M, but I've never seen it here.

    Love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is realy gooooood outfit /:)
    I like it so much.
    Shoes are great great great, and coat...

    Greetings from Serbia,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog and happy new years!:)

    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm on a bit of a comment frenzy, but I just have to say these photos are absolutely wonderful! And your new shoes look great as well :)

    <3 Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts