Laundry Day








H&M shirt, tank top and hat, Cheap Monday jeans, BCBG shoes

1 day!!!

This is what I wore when I had a busy day of doing the laundry, cleaning entire apartment, getting groceries, making food, tanning, going to bank, working and more, ALL in one day. Trying to get everything done before my sister and her family come because I do not have a day off before that. So that was my time when I had a short shirt to get everything done. But I pretty well succeeded. AND I did it wearing my new lipsticks!

xoxo





Follow Jenaly Enns


Comments

  1. You look hot for laundry day! When I have laundry day im wearing...boxers, mismatched wool socks, a tube-top, and some eternally stained sweatshirt. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! <3

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire look! The hat definitely brings in some character!
    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Jenaly!! Adore those kitten heels & the denim shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts