Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I always get excited when I see someone is from Vancouver! I took a quick peek at your blog and I am really enjoying it! I'll be following! :)
Wow, this collection of pastel inspiration is fabulous! And as per your last comment, you definitely should create a Pinterest account - I would love to follow you; you always find the best photos :)
Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I always get excited when I see someone is from Vancouver! I took a quick peek at your blog and I am really enjoying it! I'll be following! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://andrea-clare.blogspot.com/
Wow, this collection of pastel inspiration is fabulous! And as per your last comment, you definitely should create a Pinterest account - I would love to follow you; you always find the best photos :)
ReplyDelete<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com
loving the pastels! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely join pinterest and pinspire!
xx
http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI have this love/hate relationship to pastels. But think it'll be great for the summer :)
stylebyjosephine.blogspot.com