I'm Ready




Wilfred sweater, Topshop coat and jeans, CA' Shott Copenhagen, H&M purse,Trinity sheer blouse dress

Something I wore on the weekend while some of my family were here on a lazy day of looking around, eating sushi and enjoying company. Also got to babysit my beautiful baby niece while Mommy, daddy and big brother went to a NHL game. I was very happy to babysit because this was only the second time I have been with her in real life. She is seriously such a cute, sweet and good baby.

anyways, lately all I can think about is Mexico (understandably) and spring, summer and what types of things I want to wear. So many things I would love to own, but will never happen. But hopefully I can get a few things to help these spring shopping urges. I want pastels, strappy sandals, and great statement pieces.

Well I will let you go while I dream some more.

xoxo







Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts