Family








I love my Family!! Nothing is more important then your Family. Weather you want it or not, they will be your family for life. You can't get rid of them! haha....But I would never want to get rid of mine. It would be nice it we could all be closer together I think.

My Sister Carly, Martin and their two kids left here yesterday and I didn't want them to leave. We had lots of fun and had a full house in our bachelor apartment but it was SO nice. Time goes by to fast, it feels like jut yesterday I couldn't wait till they were coming and now they have already come and gone.

But now I get to count down and look forward to the next time I see them. In a month and a half my boyfriend and I will be meeting my Family in Mexico. I can't wait for that. It is going to be so much fun. We are going for my sister who just came here and her fiance Martin, their Wedding. It is going to be such a beautiful wedding on the beach in Mexico. I am already dreading the moment it has to end.

xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

Popular Posts