2011
Some Outfits of 2011
Here is to hoping that 2012 is going to be that much better. I really do hope so. In 2011 I started this blog and I hope it continues to grow and that I will also grow within myself and with whatever I will do in this next year. I hope all your dreams come true in 2012!!!!
p.s. I don't know what you guys did for New Years but we went out for supper then came back home and had some wine and played games and watched a movie but I could not stay awake. I fell asleep and my boyfriend had to wake me up for 12 o'clock. hehe.
xoxo

nice outfit overview! happy 2012
ReplyDeleteTravel in Style
nice collage dear
ReplyDeletehappy new year !!!!
http://moldiva.com/
Gorgeous outfits! Happy 2012 :)
ReplyDeletefashionistas-diary.blogspot.com
Love the outfit collage & I have to say I've loved reading your blog the past few months. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings you & I'll definitely be following along :) As for NYE I funnily enough did the exact same thing. I fell asleep by 10pm & my boyfriend had to wake me up just in time for midnight. I don't know about you, but I was satisfied well enough with that haha :)
ReplyDelete<3 Shawna