Party dresses Part 1

I just went through my own closet because I am going home for Christmas and also for my sisters wedding social. So I have been trying to figure out what I am going to wear for that. So I went through my dresses to see if I had anything I could wear because I can't really afford to buy a new one and forgot about some of them. I think lots would make good party dresses for Christmas or New Years Eve...or any occasion in that matter.


  1. H&M sparkle dress
  2. H&M divided faux leather dress
  3. H&M striped dress

I didn't realize till right now that they are all H&M. Got to love it!!

have a favorite?

Happy Monday everyone!!!
xoxo

Follow Jenaly Enns




Comments

  1. seeing how the social is in carman...i'd go with the last one ;) haha
    But they're all great! Now i feel like I need to go shopping. Thanks Jen. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts