Love is in the air
t-shirt / Joe Fresh jeans / American Apparel faux leather jacket and necklace / H&M white jacket and ring / Vintage shoes / Paramix
Sorry for not updating yesterday. I just ran out of time. I woke up late then started getting ready late and before you knew, I had to be out the door. But here is more on that white vintage jacket. This is how I wore it. I am so happy it is sunday. Even though I have to work every Sunday and in the evening. It is still a nice day....and tomorrow I have off so that is also a good thing.
With whatever you are doing today, I hope you have a fantastic Sunday!!!
xoxox
please follow me on bloglovin, google, lookbook, tumblr and polyvore.
With whatever you are doing today, I hope you have a fantastic Sunday!!!
xoxox
please follow me on bloglovin, google, lookbook, tumblr and polyvore.
Comments
Post a Comment